Welcome to the official website for the village of Egmanton in Nottinghamshire, UK.
Notice of Parish Meeting
Village Hall 8PM Thursday 7th September 2017
- Approval of minutes of meeting held on 6th July 2017
- Matters arising
- Planning: Vary conditions for erection of 3 houses on land to rear of Yew Tree Farm, Main St, Egmanton
- Phone Kiosk - future use decision paper (click here to view the paper)
- Safer Neighbourhood Group - report
- Re-nomination of Hon. Treasurer - NALC
Bangers & Bingo
Egmanton Village Hall
23rd September 7PM
Join Grove & Rufford Hunt Supporters' Club for an evening of bingo, followed by Bangers, Mash and Pudding Supper. Prizes for winners.
Tickets £15 which includes bingo and supper
Drinks will be available to purchase from the bar
Please contact Imogen Handley Greaves on 07580 002965 for tickets
Egmanton Parish Meeting
The following new documents are now available on the Parish Meeting page.
- Notification of Conclusion of Audit 2017
- The draft minutes of 6th July
- The draft minutes and accounts for the 2016/17 AGM
- Draft Minutes of meeting 27th April 2017
- Accounting Statements 2016-17
- Annual Governance Statement 2016-17